Thursday 5 February 2015

Charlie

This hasn’t happened for quite some time.

DSC_5080_edited-2b

One of my little grandsons posing happily for the camera!  In this case it was my littlest treasure, sweet six year old Charlie.

DSC_5072_edited-2b

In fact not only was he posing happily but he was also posing  like a little pro.

DSC_5044_edited-2b

   The only direction I gave him was “just look happy”. 

DSC_5059_edited-1b

I was over the moon excited.

DSC_5062_edited-1b

I had almost forgotten how much fun it was to have one of my little treasures let me take photo after photo of him and what’s more I am really pleased with the results.  What Nan wouldn’t be?  I think his Mum likes them too.

Bless your little cotton socks, Charlie! xx

BlogSignature

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Those are great pictures. I have to force my boys to take photos now. And the 16 year said he can't "fake" a smile so he always looks like a goober in any photo we do take. Best wishes, Tammy